Product Details: Payment & Shipping Terms:
clean room products,
clean room accessories
KN95 Face Mask/Medical Protective masks/Surgical mask for Coronavirus (2019-NcoV)
1. Medical protective masks: in accordance with China's GB 19083-2010 mandatory standard, filtration efficiency ≥95% (tested with non-oily particles). Requires synthetic blood penetration testing (prevents body fluids from splashing) and microbiological criteria.
2. N95 mask: American NIOSH certification, non-oily particulate matter filtration efficiency ≥95%.
3. KN95 mask: meets China's GB 2626 compulsory standard, non-oily particulate matter filtration efficiency ≥95%.
The test methods for the filtration efficiency of the above three levels of masks are exactly the same! So the filtering efficiency levels are consistent.
Therefore, the masks that you buy for NIOSH N95 and GB2626-2006 KN95 are the same. The key to wearing a mask is the close contact with the face, which is not leaking! Please take a closer look at the instructions before wearing.
"The core standards of industrial masks and consumer product masks are the same. KN95 according to the GB2626 standard is sufficient. KN90 is actually sufficient. Only medical personnel have body fluid splashes and high environmental concentrations need to be very strict. But be aware that some The star mask is beautiful, but it does not care about the protection effect. "The 3M technician mentioned above told the 21st Century Business Herald reporter.
Regarding the frequency of changing masks, the above-mentioned technicians stated that they would change if they were dirty and damaged, ranging from three to five days, or the medical staff went to the polluted area.
In fact, regarding the frequency of replacement, at present, there is no clear conclusion on the optimal wearing time of N95 masks by foreign countries including WHO, and there is no relevant regulation on the use time of masks in China. Some researchers have done related research on the protective efficiency and wearing time of N95 medical protective masks. The results show that the N95 masks have been maintained for more than 95% of the filtration efficiency for 2 days, and the respiratory resistance has not changed much; the filtration efficiency has been reduced to 94.7 for 3 days. %.
However, the mask should be replaced in time when:
1. When the respiratory impedance is significantly increased;
2. When the mask is damaged or damaged;
3. When the mask cannot be tightly attached to the face;
4. The mask is contaminated (such as when stained with foreign matter such as blood stains or droplets);
5. Has been used in individual wards or patients (because the mask has been contaminated);
6. If it is a mask containing activated carbon, if there is an odor in the mask.
In addition, there are several points to note when wearing a mask:
1. Wash your hands before wearing a mask, or avoid touching your face with the inside of the mask during wearing the mask to reduce the possibility of the mask being contaminated.
2. Make a clear distinction between the inside and outside of the mask, the top and bottom, the light-colored surface is inside, should be close to the mouth and nose, and the dark-colored side is facing outward; the end of the metal strip is above the mask.
3. Never squeeze the masks by hand, including N95 masks, you can only isolate the virus on the surface of the mask. If you squeeze the masks with your hands, the virus will wet the mask with the droplets, there is still a chance to infect the virus.
4. Make sure that the mask is in good contact with the face. The simple test method is: after putting on the mask, exhale hard, and air cannot leak out from the edge of the mask.
When everyone buys a mask
You can first look at the model identification of the outer packaging
Wearing a mask is important
Otherwise, it's white!
Contact Person: Miss. Rita Guo